Our Built Environment Foundation prepares you to study at degree level. As well as make plans for your future professional education and career.
You will develop your understanding and problem-solving and gain other key skills in the design and development of cities. To help develop your practical skills our course combines;
- theory and contextual case studies
- field trips
- live projects.
On completing your course, you can progress to one of the following degree courses here at Oxford Brookes;
- Urban Design, Planning and Development
- Construction Project Management
- Property Development and Planning
- Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management
- Building Surveying
- Real Estate