Our MSc in Digital Marketing enables you to specialise in planning and applying digital marketing strategies.
The specialist digital marketing knowledge we teach helps you to understand and create digital marketing solutions. During your studies you will develop:
- a strong foundation in marketing theory and practice
- a specialist perspective on digital marketing and how it integrates into an overall marketing framework
- the skills to analyse complex marketing situations in the digital environment and develop solutions and actions.
The work placement option, available if you start the course in September, prepares you for your future career. View our work placement FAQs here.
In addition, you have the opportunity to take the Institute for Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) Certificate level exam. IDM student members benefit from digitally focused job opportunities through the IDM digital hub.
After graduating you will be ready for a range of careers including:
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Communities and Social Media Specialist.