Our Master of Fine Art in Fine Art (MFA) equips you to succeed in a career in the fine arts. It is ideal for independent artists who want to extend their practice with support from practicing tutors. As well as artists looking to extend their career path into:
- curatorial practice in the contemporary arts
- collaborative projects with arts organisations
- arts in socially engaged practices and/or further research.
The course provides:
- postgraduate studio-based arts practice
- critical theory in fine arts
- development of your professional skills and knowledge.
Our School of Arts’ workshops are run by highly skilled, creative Technical Specialists. And offer supported working environments in a range of specialist areas including:
You will finish the course with the creative, interpretive, critical and analytical skills to develop an advanced understanding of contemporary art and its social, cultural and historical contexts.