Develop your career with our MSc International Business Management and Corporate Social Responsibility. Our course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
You will learn to:
- identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues
- develop suitable responses to these problems
- select the most appropriate course of action
Specialising in corporate social responsibility, you will:
- learn to ask underlying ethical questions about business and management
- discuss trends and challenges in specific industries, linking theory to practice
- develop tools to understand complex problems from a range of socially responsible perspectives.
At the end of the course you’ll be ready for a range of international careers in sustainability and corporate governance, either with a commercial or not-for-profit organisation.