Develop your career with our MSc International Business Management and Digital Strategy. This course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The course will prepare you for a successful international career with either a commercial or not-for-profit organisation.
You will learn to:
- identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues
- develop suitable responses to these problems
- select the most appropriate course of action
You will develop an understanding of the core theoretical principles of digital strategy. You will also:
- examine how businesses manage their digital operations in line with their corporate strategy
- understand how business decisions are made from a digital perspective, such as the use of management of information systems and digital innovations
- explore how different organisations manage digital transformations and innovations in a globalised world.
After graduating you will be prepared for jobs such as:
- digital analyst
- digital product manager
- management consultant.