Our MSc Strategic and Professional Accounting and Finance balances technical accounting and finance knowledge with practical skills. You are taught in small interactive groups by experts from the professions as well as leading researchers in the field.
Throughout this course, you will:
- prepare for 4 Strategic Professional ACCA papers
- acquire professional and digital skills to prepare you for your career
- complete a Research Project developing your independent research skills into a topical issue
- appreciate broader issues within accounting such as corporate social responsibility
- engage with our guest speakers such as the Deputy Chair of KPMG and managers from Grant Thornton, ICAEW.
Our accounting masters’ students have gone on to work with prestigious global organisations such as PwC, Deloitte, Oxfam, UK Civil Service and Huawei, and have careers such as accountant, auditor, tax official, banking operational officer and financial analyst.