1. Introduction and Scope: Welcome to Studey’s University Application Assistance and Support Service. By using this service, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. This service aims to guide and support individuals in their application process to UK universities. It covers various aspects, including pre application, application and post application guidance.
- “Service Provider” refers STUDEY LTD incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 12838252 whose registered office is at 5 Greenwich View Place, London E14 9NN
- “User” refers to any individual using the University Application Assistance and Support Service.
3. Acceptance of Terms: Using this service indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using the service.
4. Service Description:
- The Customer entrusts the Supplier with the task of taking care of the procedures necessary for the correct sending of the application to the universities and for the chosen courses.
- The Supplier will therefore assume the role of Representative Agent during the various stages of contact with the universities, sending the applications on behalf of the Client.
- The Supplier will undertake to provide the necessary assistance to the Customer in order to correctly complete all the bureaucratic procedures.
- The assistance includes support in resolving any customer doubts.
5. User Eligibility and Responsibilities:
- This service is intended for individuals seeking to apply to UK universities, users must provide accurate and truthful information during the application process and they are responsible for their application decisions, including course and university choices.
- It will be the Client’s responsibility to ensure that he/she monitors the communications received personally by the University at their email address, telephone and post.
- The Client will have the right to consult the Studey consultant for clarification on the contents of the communications, however, it will be the Client’s sole responsibility to ensure that any actions required by the University are completed.
- Any negligence due to a lack of monitoring of communications by the Universities resulting in a refusal of the application to the chosen course will be the full responsibility of the Client.
- It will be the Client’s responsibility to respect and follow the instructions provided by the agency regarding the university application. Any errors resulting from the Customer’s negligence in following the instructions provided, will be the Customer’s responsibility.
6. Privacy and Data Handling:
- Data is collected securely via email, stored in password-protected folders, and deleted after 5 months from enrollment.
7. Payment and Refunds:
- Users agree to pay the specified fee for the service.
- Given the unique nature of the service, refunds are not available.
9. Intellectual Property:
- Content, materials, and intellectual property associated with the service are owned by the service provider and can not be shared externally.
10. Liability and Disclaimers:
- The service provider is not liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of the service.
11. User Conduct and Restrictions:
- Users must engage respectfully and professionally in all interactions related to the service.
- Inappropriate behavior or content will not be tolerated.
12. Communication and Support:
- Users can contact Studey’s support for assistance or inquiries related to the service.
By using Studey’s University Application Assistance and Support Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.