Our Building Surveying degree prepares you for a range of careers in the design, construction and management of real estate assets.
You’ll develop skills in;
- building design, construction and administration
- building pathology and inspection
- building surveying practice
- law and procurement
- construction communication and information technology.
- refurbishment and restoration
- building regulations
- construction contracts
- dispute resolution
- health and safety
- project management.
Years 1 and 2 are the same as our Construction Project Management and Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management courses. You can take your industry placement in Year 3 then decide which course to graduate from.
We have excellent links with local and national construction and property consultant companies. So you’ll have opportunities for work placements and sponsorship.
Our graduates have found jobs with top firms such as;
- Berkeley Homes
- Taylor Wimpey
- Turner and Townsend
- BAM Construction.