Our Business, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship course prepares you to develop your own business start-up.
You’ll gain the knowledge to work in business ventures and create employment opportunities. And you’ll develop skills to help you;
- take a lead and show greater autonomy
- achieve results
- engage with external stakeholders and seed fund providers.
Our Business School is known internationally for its learning and teaching. On this course you will;
- focus on the entrepreneurial self
- develop entrepreneurial skills
- immerse yourself in entrepreneurial activity.
You will be able to embark on a business start-up towards the end of your degree. You may also be able to transfer to Work Based Learning modules, and complete your degree while engaging in a business venture.
At the end of Year 1 you’ll have the option to switch to one of our other courses Business and Management or International Business Management.