Expand your theoretical knowledge and develop the skills and approaches needed to grow as a professional coach or mentor with our MA in Coaching and Mentoring Practice.
The course is delivered by our world-class International Centre for Coaching and Mentoring Studies. which promotes cutting-edge research and teaching. You will:
- integrate your work and life experiences with the theoretical concepts underpinning coaching and mentoring
- expand your knowledge of theories
- apply your knowledge to a variety of working contexts with the support of a unique blend of tutor input and individual coach-supervisor support.
You could be new to coaching and mentoring or an established coach or mentor. This course is aimed at:
- internal or external coaches
- mentor co-ordinators
- coaching psychologists
- human resources development staff
- leadership professionals from the voluntary, public and private sectors.
It’s not always necessary to have a degree if you can show you have an appropriate level of experience.