Would you like to deepen your knowledge and understanding of crime and crime control, while exploring key concepts of law?
Our Criminology and Law course is an exciting interdisciplinary degree. It consists of distinct modules from both law and criminology. So you can pursue your interests in criminology while acquiring the skills associated with a traditional law degree. These skills include:
- evaluating legal arguments
- detailed problem-solving
- the ability to communicate accurately and persuasively.
By studying this degree, you’ll have the opportunity to investigate topics such as:
- criminal justice, including punishment and sentencing
- the theoretical frameworks criminologists use to understand crime
- digital crime and criminology.
Throughout your studies, you’ll be supported by leading academics who are recognised experts in their field. We offer a wide range of module choices so you‘ll be able to pursue the topics that interest you the most. And, you’ll have access to career events and regular guest lectures.