We designed this course for experienced coaches/mentors looking to deepen their knowledge, show commitment and contribute to the evidence base of the field.
The Doctor of Coaching and Mentoring programme develops the capabilities needed to become a researcher and leader in the field and foster excellence in your practice. We will challenge you to build on your existing expertise and push the boundaries of your knowledge so you can:
- operate at the highest level in coaching, mentoring and personal development
- develop confidence in providing facilitation and consultancy
- be competent in researching the field.
- Our teaching staff have specific research interests in coaching and mentoring or related fields. We also invite specialists to provide further expert input.
To complete your doctoral thesis, the course includes:
- doctoral thesis training (taught modules and workshops)
- design of original empirical research
- professional expertise and scholarly inquiry
This is a part-time, distance learning course, delivered by the International Centre for Coaching and Mentoring Studies.