The events industry is vibrant and fast moving and its contribution to the economy is growing. Our Events Management degree reflects the diversity of the industry covering:
- music concerts and festivals
- consumer fairs/shows
- sporting events
- organisational events, like conferences, trade shows and product launches.
You’ll develop an understanding of the events management industry and how successful events contribute to business, social, cultural and economic environments. As well as the taught programme, you’ll learn by delivering live events and develop transferable skills for a successful career, including:
- self-reflection and leadership
- effective communication with a wide range of stakeholders
- the ability to make informed decisions when operating under pressure.
By the time you graduate you will be able to:
- design, deliver and evaluate successful events
- gather, critique, evaluate and synthesise information
- manage your ongoing personal and professional development.