Our MSc International Business and Marketing Management course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). It will prepare you for a successful international career with a commercial or not-for-profit organisation.
You will learn to:
- identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues
- develop suitable responses to these problems
- select the most appropriate course of action
You will focus your studies within the area of marketing to prepare you for a range of careers, including:
- product and brand management
- market analysis and research
- customer relationship services management
- direct marketing
- digital marketing
- public relations
- media and advertising.