Our MSc International Business and Supply Chain Management course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The course will prepare you for a successful international career with either a commercial or not-for-profit organisation.
You will learn to:
- identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues
- develop suitable responses to these problems
- select the most appropriate course of action
This specialism will enable you to focus on the area of supply chain management. You will:
- develop an understanding of the core theoretical principles of supply chain management
- examine how businesses manage their supply chains and how these align with their corporate strategy
- understand how business decisions are made from a supply chain perspective
- explore how different supply chains operate
- focus on how the supply chain management has transformed as a result of globalisation.
After graduation, you will be ready jobs such as supply chain analyst, procurement manager and management consultant.