If you want to add to your existing qualifications and transition to an honours degree, our International Business (Final Year Entry) course is for you.
You will investigate;
- how businesses work internationally
- the challenges managers face in an increasingly global world.
- And you’ll gain the confidence and skills to work in a range of international organisations, with many different cultures.
You’ll learn about international management, critical thinking and sustainability, including;
- decision making in culturally diverse organisations
- resource allocation to ensure success
- the challenges of long-term economic and environmental sustainability.
Our Business School is known internationally for learning and teaching. You’ll receive an engaging learning experience, and the skills to succeed in a wide range of business careers.