Our MSc International Business Management and Finance course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The course will prepare you for a successful international career with either a commercial or not-for-profit organisation.
You will learn to:
- identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues
- develop suitable responses to these problems
- select the most appropriate course of action
We will develop your understanding of the core theoretical principles of finance. You will:
- examine how businesses manage their finances in line with their corporate strategy
- understand how business decisions are made from a financial perspective, such as investment in major projects, managing working capital, evaluating risk
- explore how different financial markets operate
- consider how globalisation has impacted the financial sector
After graduation you will be prepared for a range of jobs including:
- business analyst
- management consultant.