Our MSc International Luxury Marketing course enables you to plan and apply luxury marketing management strategies. All within a framework of international marketing.
Your studies will equip you with insight and critical skills, and you will:
- learn to assess situations from financial, commercial and cultural standpoints
- learn how to reach decisions on solutions and actions by integrating academic and practical knowledge with practical case studies and live scenarios
- develop marketing strategies in a luxury context
- understand how building customer trust and championing luxury brands is critical
- learn to make decisions about the operational and strategic business activities of luxury brands and their distribution channels.
With the sandwich mode, you can apply for a year’s paid, supervised work in a luxury marketing role to prepare you for your career. This is available if you start the course in September. View our work placement FAQs here.