We have designed this conversion course for students who want to become professional psychologists. Our Psychology MSc is ideal if you are a graduate of a subject other than psychology, or a psychology graduate whose undergraduate degree is not professionally recognised. You will gain a qualification in psychology that:
- confers eligibility for graduate membership of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- establishes the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC).
You will develop a grounding in key theories, methods and the practice of psychology in the core areas of:
- development psychology
- cognitive psychology
- biological psychology
- individual differences
- social psychology
- historical and conceptual issues
- psychological health and disorders
- research paradigms
- methods and measurement techniques
- statistical and qualitative analysis.
The integration of theory, research and practice, apparent throughout the course, will enable you to put your knowledge into practice to conduct a piece of hands-on, independent research.