Our Sustainable Architecture: Evaluation and Design MSc is a unique, multi-disciplinary course. It was established in 1994 and continues to grow and evolve. We keep up to date with changes in sustainability, policies and advancement in the construction industry.
The course focuses on the theory and practice of developing low carbon and sustainable buildings. You will gain an advanced understanding of the key sustainability issues related to buildings, so you can strategically influence feasibility and design processes within the built environment.
Our strong links with industry give you:
- opportunity to learn from the latest challenges in the industry
- chances to participate in competitions to win prizes
- possible future employment opportunities.
Some of the practices and organisations contributing to the course include; Method Consulting LLP, Eco Design Consultants Ltd, Max Fordham, Passivhaus Trust UK.
Our graduates have found work in a wide range of occupations in areas such as:
- architectural and engineering practices
- sustainability consultancies
- academia, PhD